SpeedTrack has multiple patents on its technology
Patent no. 5,544,360 entitled "Method for Accessing Computer Files and Data, Using Linked Categories Assigned to Each Data File Record On Entry of The Data File Record."
Patent no. 6,826,566 and Patent no. 7,236,972 and patent no. 8,352,487, entitled “Identifier Vocabulary Data Access Method and System."
Patent no. 8,122,023 entitled “Data Access Using Multilevel Selectors And Contextual Assistance."
Patent no. 8,938,453 entitled ”Item Counting In Guided Information Access Systems.”
Patent no. 8,959,365 entitled "Methods Of Providing Fast Search, Analysis, And Data Retrieval Of Encrypted Data Without Decryption"
SpeedTrack has additional patents pending:
1. Identifier Vocabulary Data Access Method And System.
2. Data Access Using Multilevel Selectors And Contextual Assistance.
3. Item Counting In Guided Information Access Systems.
4. Parallel processing of Queries and Optimizing Query Evaluations.
5. Data Analytics With Navigation (DAWN) Using Associations Between Selectors (Terms) And Data Items.
7. A New Method Of Data Mining
8. Creating interactive aggregating columns in TIE data implementations.
9. Methods Of Providing Fast Search, Analysis, And Data Retrieval Of Encrypted Data Without Decryption. (Notice of allowance issued.)
Licensees of SpeedTrack Patent(s):
• The Hertz Corporation
• Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
•Magellan Navigation, Inc.
Patent and Technology Licensing Program
In addition to delivering its patented innovations through its products and services, SpeedTrack has a patent and technology-licensing program and is offering Patent use licenses to companies that are interested in obtaining such licenses.
Ready for a demo? Want to learn more about how SpeedTrack can change your business? Contact Us